Lythopia: The 2023 Creative Operations Conference Is Only Four Weeks Away!
Lythopia: The biggest Creative Operations Conference of 2023 is almost here!
We are thrilled to announce that we are only one month away from the sixth edition of Lythopia! Join us on the last week of August (29 and 30) in Durham, North Carolina, for the most exciting in-person creative operations event of 2023.
Wondering why you should attend? Glad you asked:
1. You’ll learn about the latest brand and creative operations industry trends
Hear from industry leaders and Lytho customers. We have curated the most knowledgeable and gifted speakers to give a series of industry talks on a wide array of topics, such as:
- Ginger Falldorf on Designing for Impact: Inspiring Change One Asset at a Time
- Denise Kennedy on Accelerating Organizational Evolution: Mastering Workflow and Stakeholder Management
- Emily Blake and Rebecca Toole on Amplifying Your Brand through Modern Asset Management
- Kathryn Bunnell on Better Together: Boosting Your Brand, Protecting Your Processes, and Tracking Success with External Agencies
- Nicki Carmack and Amber Wong on Empowering the Teams that Power the Brands: A Fireside Chat
2. Then, you’ll learn how to optimize your processes by getting hands-on experience with feature workshops
Dig into your processes at the LythoPro Bar. The workshops that will take place are:
Taking It All In: Forms Best Practices in Lytho
A walk through how to make your intake forms work for you, your team, and your stakeholders, from initial request all the way to your reports
Show Me the Data: Managing the Metrics That Matter
Dig into key data points you should be tracking and how to build a framework that defines when you need reports and what they should include.
The Importance of Time Tracking and Project Scope
Learn how to define level of effort, time tracking best practices, and how to use time tracked to fuel a cycle of continuous process improvements throughout Lytho Workflow.
Self-Service Empowerment for Your Stakeholders
Discover how to create templates in Lytho’s Create and Publish that will delight your stakeholders and minimize unnecessary requests to your designers.
Get Organized and Stay Organized: Asset Edition
Learn the ins and outs of building an effective tagging system as well as how to maintain your tags so your data remains fresh and clean.
Connect Your Stack: Leveraging Zapier to Automate Lytho Across Platforms
Zapier adds the functionality of more than 5,000 different apps to Lytho without the need to know any coding. Explore automation possibilities and find out how to create zaps.
3. And you’ll learn from your peers in a room full of like-minded creative operations professionals.
This is your chance to discover how other teams in our industry have designed their processes, set objectives, and solved challenges. Now is the time to take your creative operations efforts to new heights! And what better way to achieve this than by joining the single most anticipated creative operations conference of 2023? Secure your tickets below:
Lythopia 2023 Ticket Types
We at Lytho help you streamline your entire workflow and harmonize all brand collateral under a single, uniform platform. Feel free to reach out to us by scheduling a demo and learning how our creative solutions can boost the effectiveness of your creative projects. We look forward to speaking with you!