Do we collect Information for our Lytho plugins?
We collect and use the following information to provide and protect our plugins:
Email address, name, password. We collect and use this information to identify you as a user within Lytho and to allow you to access the content of the Lytho application (legal basis: performance of a contract).
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out your user information or sign-in to our app with Single Sign-on.
How do we use your information in our plugins?
We use the information that we collect in the following way:
We use the information about you to deliver the services you use from Lytho so you are able to retrieve all data from the Lytho application using a plugin.
Is the information used for plugins shared with anyone?
Email addresses are not for sale or trade and are strictly guarded. We do use your information in the following ways:
- Other users. Lytho can display details such as your name and email address to other users in places like your profile and notifications.
- Administrators. If you are a Lytho user, your administrator may have the ability to access and control your account. Please refer to your employer’s internal policies if you have questions about this.
The location where your personal information is stored is depended on where you are situated. If you make use of Lytho’s services from inside the EU data will only be stored within the EU. Alternatively, personal information from US users will only be stored in the US. Data will not be shared by the hosters, nor will they be combined.
For how long will we retain your information?
Any information that we may collect by use of our Plugins is not retained longer than necessary for providing Lytho’s services. This for instance means that we will retain your information for as long as you have a Lytho account. Moreover, if you stop working for a company that makes use of Lytho or decide to delete your account yourself, your personal information will also be deleted.
Cookies help us with things like remembering your username for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our plugins and help us find bugs, and improve based on that information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We may use the following cookies:
|Cookie||Type / function||Retention period|
|Login||Functional cookie / providing possibility for single sign-on / login||User session|
How do we protect user information?
Our Lytho application is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our application as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
What are your data protection rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) you have been granted various rights as a data subject. These rights offer you the possibility to have more control over the handling of your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us using the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data we process about you, e.g. if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you may request us to erase your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have consented to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to data portability: if it is technologically possible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to a third party.
- Right to restrict processing: in some cases, you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (temporarily or otherwise).
We may ask you for identification to fulfil your request. We require this information to ensure that the requested personal data belongs to the right person.
We will generally comply with your request within one month. However, this period may be extended by two months depending on the specific privacy rights or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you in good time.
Changes to our Privacy Policies
Have questions or concerns about Lytho plugins or privacy? Contact our privacy officer Chris Trauzzi at email@example.com
Schenkkade 50, 2595 AR Den Haag
Last update: January 14, 2022
624 Holly Springs Road, Suite 328
Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540
Prins Hendrikkade 21-E, 1012TL, Amsterdam,
Dutch Chamber of Commerce: