Creative Workflow Software
Delight your creative team and stakeholders by clearly mapping the road to success with Lytho’s Creative Workflow Software.
Lytho’s interactive request forms guide stakeholders to provide – all in one place! – the necessary project details the creative team needs to confidently begin work. Features such as required fields, conditional logic, and due date restrictions give you control to set mutual, realistic expectations with your requesters.
Including the intake process as part of a team’s larger creative operations platform improves transparency and collaborations, decreases review version rates, and provides start-to-finish project metrics that identify positive and negative trends.
- Custom forms
- Data mapping
- Due date restrictions
Project and Resource Management
Provide a clear path to success for your creative teams through custom, automated workflows that maximize output by considering conditional factors that impact your team’s ability to complete their work on time – like priorities, availability, workload, level of effort, and specializations.
Structure this sophisticated increases accountability, on-time completion rates, and stakeholder satisfaction, all of which ladder up to tell a more complete story about the required efforts of the creative team to meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- Project templates
- Resource management
- Level of Effort
If a creative team contributes to the bottom line but can’t prove it, did it really help the business at all? It’s vital that creatives measure strategic contributions to their company’s greater success to bring awareness and quantify value. As your single source of truth, Lytho’s creative workflow software provides powerful reporting capabilities for a thorough-line look across all stages of the creative operations to evaluate what’s working and what’s not.
- Canned reports provide easy starting points for new users
- Clickable links make taking action easy
- Share reports internally, export reports externally
- Control what, how, and where data populates
- Filter by dates, people, status, custom fields, and so much more
Here are some examples of how Lytho’s reporting can prove value.
- Show how well your team supports stakeholders’ needs by keeping projects on track for on-time delivery by looking at time to first proof numbers, which highlights the efficiencies of the portion of your workflows that the creative team can control.
- Keep your stakeholders aligned with your company’s strategic goals by measuring the percentage of creative resources dedicated to each goal – and, just as important, the percentages of resources dedicated to projects that don’t align with corporate objectives.
- Make a case for more resources by highlighting level of effort and time tracking stats.
- Identify review and approval process bottlenecks by analyzing review durations and number of versions metrics to improve turnaround time.
Creative Workflow Resources
Visit one of the links below or view the full list of resources here.
Request a Demo
Please fill out the form below to schedule a demo with a Lytho representative.
Ready to get started?
So are we! Let’s talk.