Guide to Building an Agile In-House Team
What is Agile?
The term “agile” is used to describe several distinct methods of organizing work based on a few guiding principles:
- Be flexible to respond to change rather than following a rigid plan
- Create adaptive, iterative campaigns rather than linear “big-bang” campaigns
- Rely on testing a data rather than opinions and conventions
- Encourage collaboration and autonomy rather than working in silos with traditional hierarchy
Why Agile Marketing?
- Deliver work sooner
- Produce better work
- Improve team collaboration
Tools of the Trade
Features in a software to look for include
- Collaborative Request Intake
- Dynamic Work Views
- Dependences & Resource Management
- Continuous Collaboration
- Workflow Automation
Tips and considerations for going agile
- How big is your team?
- What are your goals, and how do you report on them?
- How can your team pare down work into sprints, and what does being iterative look like?
- What is wrong with your current process?
Ensure a successful implementation
- Customize your workflow
- Audit your tools
- Commit to the process
For brand and creative teams, the ideal solution to their creative workflow needs would include request intake, project management, online proofing, and a robust reporting suite. with unique challenges like these in mind, Lytho Workflow offers brand and creative teams all the features they need to support their agile process.